How to choose the size of your judo belt :
- Measure your waist: Take a tape measure and measure around your waist, where you’ll be wearing your judo belt. Note this measurement.
- Refer to the Size Chart: Each brand of judo belt may vary in size. Consult our size chart below to determine which judo belt size is right for you.
- Try if possible: If you get the chance, come and visit us in our No. 1 judo store in Paris to try on the judo belt and confirm that it offers the right fit. This will ensure that it’s neither too loose nor too tight.
Additional Tips :
- Make sure the belt can be tied comfortably.
- With use, judo belts can shrink slightly, so bear this in mind when making your choice.
Discover our IJF judo belts:
Judo brown belt – IJF approved
Haven’t found your judo belt yet? Choose the Judo Fighting Films Brown Belt – IJF Approved!
All of our judo belts meet the official standards of the IJF (International Judo Federation). Like all judo belt models, this belt is made of a semi-rigid cotton core with many well aligned stitches. The whole is reinforced by an outer layer with a mixture of cotton and silk. Unlike thin judo belts, our belt is thick and rigid. Finally, an elegant embroidered logo in red gives this belt its unique style.
IJF Approved Judo Black Belt
The Black Belt of Judo Fighting Films – IJF Approved, is a guarantee of quality and an essential accessory to the practice of Judo. This belt has seduced many athletes around the world.
All our judo belts comply with the official standards of the IJF (International Judo Federation).