Judo is a Japanese martial art that is becoming increasingly popular around the world. In addition to being an exciting competitive sport, judo also offers many physical and mental health benefits. In this article, we’ll look at 10 reasons why practicing judo regularly can help you lead a healthier life.
- Improves strength and endurance: Judo is a sport that requires a lot of strength and endurance. By practicing judo regularly, you can improve your physical strength and endurance.
- Develops flexibility: Judo involves a lot of twisting and bending movements that can improve the flexibility of your body.
- Strengthens the heart and lungs: By practicing judo, you can improve the health of your heart and lungs through aerobic exercise.
- Helps you lose weight: Since judo is an intense sport, it can help you burn calories and lose weight.
- Improves coordination: Judo requires a great deal of body coordination to execute precise and fast movements.
- Promotes concentration: Practicing judo requires you to be focused and attentive, which can improve your ability to concentrate in other aspects of your life.
- Reduces stress: Judo can help reduce stress due to the release of adrenaline and the mental relaxation provided by the practice.
- Builds confidence: By learning new skills and overcoming challenges, judo can build confidence.
- Encourages camaraderie: Judo is often practiced in groups, which can encourage camaraderie and positive social relationships.
- Promote Japanese culture: Judo is a Japanese martial art, and by practicing judo, you participate in the development of Japanese culture around you.
Now you have no excuse to practice judo. To stay in shape, to become competitive or to be mentally or physically calmed, there is nothing better.
Finally, discover our judogis and other Fighting Films products by clicking here to learn more.
Questions about kimono sizes or need advice on which kimono to choose? Go to the contact page for more information. Or come and meet us and try your kimono directly in store at 1 rue des Messageries, 75010 Paris. Possibility to embroider your kimono and belt with the name of your choice in less than 15 minutes.